To know about URL Shortener then -> Go to this page.
Bit.ly is an another URL shortener just like “Goo.gl”.
The best thing of it is, you can also shorten your URL links without creating a bit.ly account.
But is you create an account with bit.ly, then you can also track analytics of your shortened links.
one more thing, you can also rename the URL to the name what you like. For example, from “http://bit.ly/2pZCvsN” to “http://bit.ly/nevershutdown222”. This one feature makes “bit.ly” better from “Goo.gl”.
Here is the Step-By-Step Guide to Shorten your URL links with “Bit.ly” –
- Copy you Desired URL on the Clipboard.
- Open your Web-Browser.
- Type “bit.ly” on the Address Bar.
- Paste your URL into the text box. CTRL+V
- Click on the Orange Button “Shorten“.
- Copy your Shortened link.
- That’s all.